Lasts one hour
- First time attendees often share what led them to the group. If you are not comfortable with sharing, you are welcome to simply listen.
- We use Nar-Anon approved literature. At your first meeting you are given a small packet of information. Please bring the small blue Nar-Anon booklet and Opening Prayer each time we meet. The Nar-Anon “SESH” book is a book of daily readings. It can be purchased at any meeting.
- A donation basket is passed at each meeting. First time attendees are not expected to contribute.
- Meetings are focused on us, not the addict.
- At this point in time, all Kansas City area Nar-Anon meetings are in English.
Our program is not a religious one, but a spiritual way of life.
We will respect your anonymity and request the same from all who attend.